Khairul is Elyana's 'big project'

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I've travel whole the internet and i found the new article (interview) of Elyana.. It's NST Online Interviewer.. Let's join them ..

" SINGER and actress Erneelya Elyana Emrizal, popularly known as Elyana, talks about her upcoming projects, including marriage. "

Q: What are you working on now?


A: I am recording a new single with composer Aidit Alfian. It will be ready after Hari Raya. I am also busy with shows and TV appearances.


Q: Your last album, Bicara Mata Ini, was produced two years ago.


A: True, that's why I am now compiling material for my new album. But at the moment, I will focus on the single.


Q: You've just renewed your recording contract with FMC Records.


A: I've been with FMC for eight years and I am very comfortable and happy with them. I have signed up for another five years.


Q: What else are you doing this Ramadan?


A: I'm selling Hari Raya hampers. My fans can order them through Facebook. I do the hampers myself.


Q: You were recently engaged to Khairul Anuar Husin. When is the big day?


A: Next year but we have yet to decide on the month. Khairul is very supportive of my career and he says that I should continue with what I'm doing.


Q: What's your next movie project?


A: I'm slowing down on acting because I want to focus on my singing.


credit to : nst.com.my

0 comments:

Post a Comment